Facts and figures are the desired ingredients for making sparkling business decisions. BI reporting brings out the facts and figures for the boardrooms. To tackle the ever-changing business dynamics with lightning speed, BI reporting helps in successfully using data to improve competitiveness. No matter how advanced the data warehousing infrastructure may be, the information stored in it has no value if the users can’t easily and quickly obtain answers to their questions.
BI reporting helps enterprises by offering a critical decision support system with rich data visualization, which helps the executive management in data analysis and data mining. It runs against all enterprise resource planning data sources and data warehouses. BI reporting enables users to make smarter business decisions by providing them with a comprehensive set of reporting capabilities and access to the information they need in optimum time with graspable visual representations.
Today, businesses are constantly challenged by the need to manage massive volumes of information in near real-time to make fast and accurate decisions. BI analytics solutions can help organizations to deal effectively with the growing demand for decision-making support. A BI analytics tool provides snapshots of the organization’s activity and in-depth analysis of the same data. Blend it with a consummate analysis given to the senior management regarding the expenses for various endeavors, and the organization is equipped with the essential tools to make efficient business decisions. BI analytics help organizations to successfully unlock the value in hidden data. It enables identification of patterns and trends in the data; may be through simulation, which helps in creating forward-looking business strategies. Analytics can help change the business rules to rule the business.
BI reporting and analytics capabilities
- Analysis, design, and development of complete BI reporting and analytics solutions
- BI reporting solution performance optimization
- Building dynamic, ad hoc reporting solutions
- Dashboard data visualization, scorecards, KPI-based reports, and technical design and development
- Metadata management
- Building Symantec logical layer, OLAP multidimensional cubes
- BI reporting based on columnar or NoSQL databases
- BI reports security model implementation and administration
- Implementation of various report deployment and distribution techniques
- Round-the-clock support to BI reporting solutions, including maintenance and monitoring
Capabilities in BI reporting
BI reporting tools
BI analytics tools
MicroStrategy Intel Server