The enterprise mobility handheld device segment today is highly fragmented with several leading mobile operating systems available in more than a dozen variants on a large and ever-expanding device set. The challenge of developing solutions for this highly fragmented target platform-set is further augmented by the enterprises’ needs to develop solutions on multiple platforms targeting a large number of varied devices.
Cybage brings to the table not just depth, but also the full breadth of mobility solutions expertise for a large number of target mobile platforms and devices. The expertise includes developing solutions for both consumer and vertical devices.
Consumer and enterprise devices
- Apple iOS: iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Google Nexus, and LG
- Windows: HP, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, and Samsung
- RIM BlackBerry OS: Curve, Storm, Bold, Tour, and Pearl, among others
- Symbian OS: Nokia, Sony, and Motorola
- Palm OS: Treo, Tapwave Zodiac, and Tungsten
- Microbrowser-based phones: WML handsets and high-end XHTML handsets