Enterprise integration provides a mechanism to inter-connect disparate platforms or systems and churn out value in terms of data, productivity, and efficiency. Every enterprise will have its own set of platforms and tools for various functions such as sales, marketing, human resource, ERP, analytics and business intelligence, social engagement, collaboration, and line of business applications. With these disparate systems comes a lot of data which can be transformed and co-related to build meaningful information.
- Single identity management and enforcement
- Data aggregation from various systems
- Development of custom connectors/APIs for integration into legacy or custom-developed platforms
- Designing information flows between multiple systems
- Consolidated dashboards, reports