Cloud Computing has been rapidly and radically changing the dynamics of IT consumption. Having matured through the initial hype and the following anxiety, it has now come of age, and today is clearly established as a computing model that will have long-range and deep impact on the IT solutions landscape. With the adoption of Cloud Computing breaching critical mass, Cloud computing is now in a self-propelled growth mode that is being fuelled by the ecosystem cloud computing itself enables.
This change is already becoming the new norm of the evolving computing world. The expansive growth of cloud services providers, the rapid emergence of problem-specific and domain-specific cloud services, and the exponential enterprise adoption of cloud computing, are all empirical testimonials to this new norm.
The core cloud computing proposition of being able to buy compute technology as a service in an on-demand, elastic, and pay-as-you-go model does bring extensive value to enterprises and solution providers for varied workloads including standalone, purpose-focused solutions and peripheral enterprise applications. However, this core offering falls short in being a strategic goals-enabler if cloud computing cannot co-exist and complement other relevant compute models and enterprise investments in a seamless and consistent setting.
Cybage envisions that the true potential of cloud computing would unlock if:
- Cloud computing can be evolved and established as an equal enabler of not just standalone, siloed solutions, but also as an enabler of core enterprise business solutions.
- Cloud computing and the entire ecosystem of relevant technologies, software infrastructures, application building blocks, and automation and integration technologies can evolve to break computing, data, and administration silos, such that solutions can leverage key tenets of cloud computing and also other varied computing environments in a consistent, seamless, and pervasive setting.
- IT's significant nonfunctional concerns around governance, compliance, availability, disaster recovery, and security can be comprehensively and uniformly addressed across varied computing investments.
- The business risks of moving critical workloads to third party vendors are addressed in standards-based legal and technology frameworks that adequately protect the interests of both vendors and customers.
While this vision is not a total reality today, it is clearly a macro direction in which cloud computing and its supporting disciplines are evolving rapidly. If approached with the right choices of platforms, technologies, architectures, building blocks, tolling, third party services, and governance and legal frameworks, Cloud computing is already an increasingly pragmatic possibility for a growing set of enterprise needs.
As a leading provider of IT Consulting and Engineering Services, Cybage recognizes the extensive value and also the associated challenges such a vision and evolving technology landscape bring. Our deep focus on R&D, carefully crafted services portfolio, platform expertise, chosen partnerships, purpose engineered frameworks, lifecycle accelerators and verification & benchmarking labs are all designed to ensure that you can make the most of the true potential of Cloud Computing. Today! - Reach out to us to understand how cloud computing can make a significant impact on your business and shape your solution offerings.
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Consulting
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Implementation
- Virtualization Solutions
- Cloud QA
- Spend & Performance Optimization Services
- Cloud Remote Infrastructure Management
- Solution Expertise
- Vertical solutions: Media & Entertainment, Interactive Advertisements, Travel & Hospitality, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, eCommerce, HealthIT
- Enterprise solutions: Big Data, BI & Data Warehousing, CRM, Enterprise Content Management
- Platform expertise : Public Clouds, Private Clouds, Hybrid Cloud solutions, Virtualization, High compute parallel processing, Cloud storage, WebScale NoSQL databases, Identity solutions, Integration technologies
- Cloud crosscutting concerns : Security, Compliance, Legal, Integration, High availability, Disaster recovery, Vendor lock
- Lifecycle Accelerators
- Solution Accelerators
- Pre-verified Frameworks
- Application Frameworks
- Labs as service: High Compute Lab, Virtualization Lab
- Implementation & Migration best practices
- Specialized test strategies, test frameworks, and reusable test assets
- Enterprise Application Infrastructure
- Hadoop Massively Parallel Processing
- NoSQL Databases
- Big Data Solutions
- Application Middlewares
- Cloud Integrations
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Virtualization: VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Private Cloud
- VMWare vFabric
- Microsoft System Center
- Eucalyptus Cloud
- Cybage Labyrinth Cloud
- Public Cloud:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Foundry
- Google Cloud Compute
- Oracle Cloud