With the advent of Internet technologies, wholesale distributors today have the advantage to increase their sales volumes and connect efficiently with both manufacturers and retailers. Today, the focus is more on marketing and merchandising and through Internet, the wholesalers and resellers can easily consolidate their merchandise in a common warehouse. The ability of wholesalers or distributors to connect to a retailer across various geographical locations and disparate systems has forced them to have strong business-to-business (B2B) integration systems or integrators.
Most retailers across the globe recognize the importance of B2B markets and are ready to utilize B2B solutions to build and maintain good rapport with their suppliers and customers.
Cybage leverages a distinct combination of expertise, technology evangelists, and knowledge services that deliver all the benefits of cutting-edge B2B and EDI technology solutions. We have helped organizations integrate across leading technology systems and custom-enterprise solutions, including eCommerce, ERP, and CRM platforms, to enable them to focus on their core competencies and use the services offered by Cybage to gain efficiency and reduce costs.
Our capabilities in Distribution are as follows:
- Catalog and product management
- Product marketing
- Customer profiling
- E-procurement and online ordering
- Supplier management
- Invoice and finance management
- Spend analysis
- EDI operations and support
- Forecasts and demand planning
- Strategic sourcing
- Order management and fulfillment
- Return merchandise authorization
- Sales operations management
- Logistics and warehouse management
- Direct store delivery
We have expertise in integrating with systems such as:
- Systems Applications and Products (SAP)
- JD Edwards
- Microsoft Great Plains
- Siebel CRM
Cybage has also integrated with RosettaNet using the BizTalk Accelerator for RosettaNet (BTARN).
Our key strengths in Distribution are as follows:
- Integration with leading ERP solutions such as SAP, JD Edwards, and Microsoft Great Plains, among others
- Integration with leading CRM solutions such as Siebel, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft, among others
- Implementation and integration of HighJump WMS platform
- Integration with leading eCommerce solutions such as Digital River, Elastic Path, Magento, and osCommerce, among others
- Competency with industry integration platforms such as BizTalk, SharePoint, SQL Server Integration Services, JBoss, and WebSphere, among others