About the client: The client is a leading supplier of online assessment software to educational institutions, public sector employers, and commercial companies worldwide. Their products enable organizations to measure knowledge, skills, and attitudes securely and achieve successful learning outcomes.
Business requirements: The client’s mission is to provide the highest quality testing and assessment technologies. The challenge was that with multiple products in this range, marketing and selling the suite of products to end users was difficult in the absence of a unified solution, which reduced the effectiveness of the entire education process for the end users. The client was in need of a unified, powerful, stable platform that will encompass their suite of products and enable them to sell it as—Software as a Service. For this they needed a consultation and implementation partner to identify and strategize the roadmap for this new platform.
Solution: The Cybage Enterprise Consulting team was initially involved in a discovery phase where we understood the goals and objectives. Based on this, our team performed in-depth comparative analysis of available options and assisted the client in selecting the final platform. The output of this consulting exercise was a comprehensive report that focused on the following:
- Listing of key features that the platform should provide
- Functional and Technical Feasibility Study of available platforms
- Mapping of features from available platforms to the requirements
- Weighted comparison and analysis of available platforms
- High-Level roadmaps for top three chosen available platforms in context to the business requirement
- Conclusions and recommendations
Cybage Experts Involved: Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Portal Subject Matter Expertise, and Business Analyst.