About the client:
The client is a leading global media investment management organization with focus on intelligent application of performance-enhancing activities that help in in-depth analysis of market spending and ensure better ROI
- Handling vast amount of data for statistical processing
- Doing manual intervention for data cleansing and formatting
- Executing product enhancements
- Cybage was involved in product engineering of the Ad ROI measurement and cross-channel attribution platform.
- The major functionality of this tool was to optimize the media spend budget and campaign through forecasting (planned future investments), which helped analysts to decide the investments across geographies.
- The product had the ability to display data aggregated by geography, brands, and time, among others. It helped agencies to run their businesses more efficiently and effectively by analyzing the trends for various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Cybage was involved in development and optimization of the database model used by the client.
- Cybage performed data management of the entire system—data source integration, extract, transform, load, and data integrity.
- Cybage reduced manual intervention for data cleansing.
- Cybage improved data management activities. Data management services were a part of daily maintenance cycles and helped to keep the data up to date.
- The client’s dashboard application was available with up-to-date data.
- It provided an improved and user-friendly datamart (Extract Transform Load (ETL)) tool for usage by the advertising agencies.
- It improved ROI monitoring and reporting.
- It provided integration with third-party tools for data acquisition and ETL processing to be further displayed on the customer dashboards.