About the client:
With over three decades of experience in airfreight, sea freight, brokerage, and multimodal & warehousing services, the client is well recognized for its flexible and personalized service in Logistics industry. The client has four 3PL sites and one free-zone site in Sri Lanka, serving leading international fabric, electronics, and local customers. Operations mostly involve freight forwarding and handling complex fabric supply chain issues.
The client was running manual operations on a legacy WMS in all the five sites, which decreased the services throughput of existing customers and increased time to on-board new customers. They were looking for a tier-1 WMS product that fits their requirement and an implementation partner. The client chose Cybage for the experience in implementing warehouse solutions and the consulting expertise in defining their process flows on HighJump.
Cybage is one of HighJump’s most valued partners in the supply chain domain for over five years. Cybage works on multiple implementations across the globe with enterprise customers from North America, Asia, Middle East, Europe, and Australia in the warehouse management space.
HighJump Software is a global provider of a full suite of supply chain management software that streamlines the flow of inventory and information from supplier to store shelf. HighJump supply chain management software manages the flow of inventory and information from supplier through manufacturing, distribution, and EDI solutions all the way to direct store delivery.
HighJump solutions are designed to meet market and customer requirements in industries such as 3PL/logistics services provider, aerospace and automotive, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG), healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, and retail and wholesale/industrial distribution.
Following are the key business requirements of the client:
- Remove Manual Warehouse operations causing low productivity, high inbound and outbound turn-around times, and labour issues
- Improve inventory and location inaccuracy
- Remove data inaccuracies from manual data entry
- Automate 3PL customer on-boarding
- Report metrics on warehouse performance, labour performance, and highlight bottlenecks
- Integrate WMS with Billing and enable accurate billing for customers
Cybage, with its vast experience in HighJump implementation space, suggested solutions that involved the following:
- Studying existing manual operational flows and defining automated flows for inbound, outbound, counts, and VAS operations on RF scanners of HighJump
- Performing end–to-end automation of warehouse processes through HighJump
- Implementing Yard management system to optimize yard usage
- Implementing advanced dash boarding and KPI module for supply chain visibility
- Providing real-time visibility on receipts and outbound KPIs
- Implementing integration layer for customer Inbound, SKU, and Outbound data
- Creating 3PL billing modules for accurate invoicing
Tools and technologies:
- HighJump WMS System for automating operations flows
- HighJump Interfaces for integrating with the client integration layer
- Oracle database, business objects—Crystal reports for reporting
- Improved customer service levels, KPIs, and customer on-boarding
- Improved location accuracy and inventory accuracy
- Efficient labour utilization through HighJump Labour management module
- Accurate billing through HighJump Billing Management system