About the client:
Client is a leading consolidator of Hotel, Rail and Attraction inventories in the european market.
- To migrate all CFM sites to .NET technology.
- To replace the client’s inventory of 42 thousand hotels, which had unstable connections, with Web services for efficient working.
- Developed an intelligent content management tool to manage website content for promotions, advertisements, data and business rules, etc.
- Re-engineered the website from usability perspective and implemented WAI ‘AA’ accessibility standards.
- Implemented dynamic packaging of theater and attraction breaks.
- Developed XML web services for third party, Site SEO, and BI reporting.
.Net 2.0, Ajax, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, and Crystal Reports 10.2