About the client:
The client is a leading provider of supply-side services that help agencies and advertisers gain actionable insights into their media spend. The client’s platform solutions and cloud applications provide a complete picture of consumers and cross-channel campaigns and connect with a worldwide advertising ecosystem of more than 100 partners. The client’s platform currently analyzes more than 4 trillion audience attributes and makes more than 80 billion advertising decisions.
- The client required a technology partner with domain and systems expertise to help develop its ad serving and audience management platform.
- The nature of the platform required the client to implement strong user experience. This user experience was not limited to usability but also to the overall visualization of data and reports on the site.
- Specified the number of enhancements and development iterations that the client had planned, Automation testing was also a significant challenge. Existing implementations towards Automation testing were not addressing the client’s requirements.
- Cybage aligned a Development team with strong knowledge of the Media and Advertising domain with exposure to having developed similar systems.
- This ensured faster turnaround in implementation and high quality output. New feature implementation required lesser knowledge transfer.
- In addition, Cybage helped the client to enhance its platform with new feature recommendations and enhancements.
- Cybage developed and re-engineered code towards Automation testing of the client’s software infrastructure.
- The User Experience (UX) group at Cybage undertook an extensive exercise to completely rehaul the client’s application User Interfaces (UIs).
- Use of Angular JS and newer front-end technologies helped with a responsive UI.
- The engagement positively affected both the top and the bottom lines of the client.
- The time to market new features was significantly reduced. Specified the client’s aggressive growth plans, this was a critical contribution to its business.
- The client’s end clientele were able to derive stronger benefits and insights out of their product line based on the enhanced user experience—demonstrating stronger value for end users.