About the client:
The client is a globally renowned newspaper and a diversified Education and Media company. The client’s newspaper brand is generally regarded among the leading dailies in its region, and its online version is read widely across the world.
The client was looking to monetize its content across multiple channels. As part of its strategy, the client was:
- Re-engineering its content and prepress workflows using an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system
- Unifying the editorial and content workflow for print and digital
- Extending its presence across web and mobile
- Syndicating and aggregating content optimally to and from other sources
- Managing users effectively and creating context-driven recommendations.
- Cybage helped the client to migrate its content and prepress workflows to a proven platform. Through its ECM Center of Excellence (CoE), Cybage implemented these workflows on to the client’s Content Management System (CMS) of choice.
- Cybage helped the publisher to implement approval workflows and manage content through syndicated sources.
- Using CMS content feeds, the Cybage team helped the client manage multiple consumer-facing assets.
- Cybage developed required feeds for integration with mobile devices (iOS, Android, and Kindle, among others). These news feeds allowed further monetization avenues for the client.
- Cybage implemented ad monetization solutions across the client’s consumer-facing properties. Cybage integrated ad tags for display and mobile advertising.
- Cybage helped to implement recommendation engines and services to drive context-based recommendations to users.
Cybage did the following:
- Helped extend and monetize content on mobile devices—directly affecting the client’s revenues
- Reduced operational inefficiencies by integrating and optimizing workflows: This in turn reduced the costs of operations for the client.
- Drove user engagement and reader ‘stickiness’ and helped increase the potential to sell audiences to advertisers