About the client:
The client is one of the largest independent magazine publishers in the world and publishes some best-known health and wellness lifestyle magazines. The client is also a leader in direct response marketing.
- The client was experiencing significant shortfalls in web traffic, which in turn was presenting a challenge when serving ads. To address this shortfall, the client approached Cybage to help increase its search and social visibility.
- Cybage offered Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as the ideal solution that involved site-wide SEO audits and benchmarking, strategy report, keyword research, competitor analysis, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and keyword ranking and traffic reports.
- Cybage undertook enhancements to the existing Drupal implementation for SEO friendliness.
- Cybage helped optimize content to increase page ranks on search networks.
- The SEO team created the timely progress report, task management report, and weekly status report to keep a track on the project progress.
- The technical issues were resolved by correcting all the broken links and canonicalization errors, among others.
- Cybage created metadata, alt tags, and h1 tags for the pages that were missing these elements and also for the sections provided by the client.
- Cybage performed researching and building backlinks for the specified keywords and Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) by the client to get relevant traffic and ranking for the targeted keywords.
- Cybage developed the framework for using social channels to boost referral and organic traffic.
- Within the first page on Google’s search index, 94.5 percent keywords were ranked.
- There were 90 percent reduced on-page errors.
- There was 69.75 percent increase in organic traffic.
- There was 44 percent increase in backlinks.
- The client gained brand visibility and increased conversion ratio, Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking, and traffic.
- The direct outcome of this was a significant increase in web traffic, thus allowing the client to meet advertising commitments.