About the client:
The client is a globally renowned agency that works with leading consumer brands in the world. These brands include businesses that operate on a pan-global level and regularly feature in the Fortune 1000. The client represents these businesses in the capacity of a full-service agency, helping manage their media spends and branding.
Specified the dynamic nature of its end customers’ businesses, the client required:
- Fast turnaround on consumer-centric projects that spanned across web, social, and mobile
- Encourage user engagement through social integrations and platform development
- Social media monitoring and reputation management
- Support in campaign management for display, social, and search
- Cybage used development and UX or UI expertise to help implement brand sites and assets across web (responsive), social pages and apps (Facebook, Google+, and Twitter), and mobile (native apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone).
- Cybage integrated and created social features and platforms to drive user engagement and ‘virality’ of the brand.
- Cybage performed social media monitoring to help the client and its brands assess brand perceptions and competitors’ brand perceptions and engage with consumers on social channels.
- Cybage offered creative production support to help repurpose branding and ad creative, among others.
- Cybage managed professional services to help manage campaigns across display, social, and search.
Cybage did the following:
- Helped the client augment resource and skills to take on consumer-centric projects—directly increasing top lines
- Enabled access to skills in various technologies across web, social, and mobile
- Provided niche expertise in social media monitoring, development, and professional services