Drupal—a leading Open Source Web Content Management System—is based on PHP and MySQL with a huge community of developers and over 25,000 contributed modules. Drupal is considered to be the Swiss Army Knife of CMS software owing to its flexibility and extensibility.
The Cybage Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (CoE) has more than 50 engineers—including Drupal architects, Drupal module developers, and Drupal front-end developers—specializing in Drupal at various offshore locations in India. Cybage has done many projects on various versions and distributions of Drupal including:
- Drupal 6
- Drupal 7
- Drupal 8
- Drupal Commons
Cybage is a Drupal Association Supporting partner and its developers contribute code to the Drupal community. As a community partner of Acquia—a company founded by Drupal’s project lead and founder, Dries Buytaert—Cybage recommends using Acquia for hosting Drupal implementations. Cybage expertise includes:
- Offshore Drupal development in India
- UX Design
- Drupal-based internet-facing sites
- Drupal-based B2B and B2C extranet
- Drupal-based knowledge management and Wiki sites
- Drupal-based paid subscription and e-commerce portals
- Drupal migrations and upgrades
- Drupal custom module development
- Drupal custom theme development
- Drupal AWS hosting with auto-scaling
- Drupal performance tuning
- Drupal integration with Salesforce and MS Dynamics
Cybage has worked on Drupal projects for the following industries
- Digital agencies
- Real estate
- Needs assessment of enterprise software solutions
- Business requirements development
- Review and consulting for existing implementations.
- Enterprise implementations and maintenance services
- System integration with CRM, ERP, BI, HRMS, and social platforms
- Technical support and managed services
Cybage a process-driven organization, which believes in using processes to provide better quality and value to its customers. Drupal follows a typical process with phases such as UX Design, Information Architecture Definition, Block and Module Development, Theming and Deployment or Testing. Cybage often adheres to Agile and Scrum practices for its projects. This, according to Cybage, it is the best approach, which helps to deliver the desired results to the customers by the end of two to four weeks of sprints.
Cybage’s Drupal developers work across its offices in India—Pune, Gandhinagar, and Hyderabad. Cybage mostly executes projects from its offshore locations in India because this provides the best value to the customers. However, it can also operate in a split offshore-onshore development model to meet the clients’ requirements.