Experience: 3+ years
The key aspects of this role:
- Understand the business requirements and translate the requirements into project specific solution design specifications.
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
- Write high quality, readable and testable code
- Communicate continually with the client and within project teams. Explains progress on the development effort.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML, DOM Structure
- Hands on with frameworks and common packages in the ecosystem, , Asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of CoffeeScript, Python, AWS knowledge.
- Comfortable working across the stack including prototyping, development, testing and deployment
- Ability to streamline releases and maintain code quality.
- Review requirements; provide guidance and technical expertise to the junior members in the team.
- Good Team player/Lead.