Experience: 2+ Years
Key aspects of this role:
- Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals, SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
- Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and configuration.
- Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow Platform technology and tools.
- Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
- Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the CMDB.
- Preferably certified in ServiceNow