Experience- 6+ years
The key aspects of this role:
- Configure, develop, and support Salesforce, CRM and CPQ in line with best practices.
- Design, and develop customized solutions within various platforms.
- Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Setup and work to deadlines to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with key stakeholders/project team to recommend and agree technical solutions to meet business requirements.
To be the right fit:
- Ability to work with generic and abstract models;
- Experience with other configurator solutions is a plus;
- Experience with CPQ, Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV or CRM is a major plus;
- Robust experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- At least university or college education. Focus on (technical) business or computer science is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with different people, environments, cultures;
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration.