Experience: 10+ Years
The key aspects of this role include:
- Organizing, managing, and leading multiple project implementations in a fast-paced IT environment across multiple functional teams.
- Defining and managing large scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction and handling client communication including weekly status calls.
- Managing and technical anchoring of the team including their task scheduling, rating and management.
- Tracking and reviewing teams performance by conducting periodic review for all the areas and ensure they adhere to the delivery schedule and other objectives.
- Project estimation and handling pre-sales calls when required
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- 10+ years in total and 5+ years’ experience in a technical project/program management role managing cross functional projects, end-to-end implementation and deployment.
- Extensive experience in project/program management, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support and training.
- Extensive background on .Net / Java would be an added advantage.
- Experience managing multiple clients and a global client base with strong knowledge of Agile/SCRUM processes. Experience in leading teams located in multiple regions would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Devops and Azure functions.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.