Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Key aspects of this role:
- Perform in-depth analysis of healthcare data to design, develop, and deliver analytic solutions.
- Develop and maintain complex analyses critical to the business utilizing a variety of tools including SAS, R, SQL or Python. This includes data calculation, visualization, and automation.
- Perform and review quality checks on incoming, outgoing and aggregated data in order to identify data anomalies.
- Write SQL programs to access, clean, and transform required data prior to analysis and reporting
- Develop data visualizations to provide insights with more impact, specifically with relation to book of business outcomes reporting and client specific projects
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as required to support internal stakeholders in Client Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Coordinating the production of regularly scheduled analytic deliverables, model updates and file scoring jobs for client delivery.
- Collaborate with other internal analytics and client reporting team members to ensure appropriate data is analyzed and that results are provided in a format consistent with standard and customized client reporting services
- Troubleshoot and perform data audits to ensure and improve data integrity; investigate and resolve data discrepancies
To be the right fit, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer science, Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Engineering, Epidemiology, Information Technology, Economics or related field;
- Advanced knowledge and recent hands-on experiences in SQL databases required, Redshift preferred
- Knowledge of industry standards and practices in descriptive/predictive analytics and reporting concepts.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: SAS, SQL, Python, R. Experience with machine learning (PySpark, H2O) a plus
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a global environment with remote teams
- Strong Communications skills for interactions with both internal teams as well as external clients.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and troubleshoot complex problems independently
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Team oriented with a track record of working well with others to achieve common goals.
- Positive professional attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
Good to have:
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and techniques a plus (i.e. Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Redshift is preferred