Experience – 2+ years
The key aspects of this role include:
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- File processing to include verifying data quality and identification and communication of file variances and potential issues
- Monitor and verify program execution and identification and communication of processing variances (e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Maintain and adhere production issue/ticket SLAs
- Maintain documentation of production issues, production run-books, and assist in documenting operational best practices
- Ensure compliance and production standards by attend final code review meetings to determine production readiness (e.g. validate coding standards against the production readiness checklist, etc.)
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- More than 2+ years of experience in monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting Java based Web applications.
- Hands on experience in Core Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring MVC and Rest Web Services
- Basic knowledge of PL /SQL.
- Sound understanding of database and data structures such as My SQL, SQL or Oracle.
Good Communication skills and open to work in 24*7 shift