Experience range: 5 + years
To be the right fit, you will need:
- 5+ years of total experience in Networking which includes Routing, Switching & Troubleshooting.
- Experience in ticketing tools, ITIL and implementing Network infrastructure management best practices
- CCNP certified candidate with practical experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework (preferably certified)
- Knowledge/hands on experience on Voice over IP technology.
- Conceptual knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, data, cloud, EUC and applications).
- Design and hands-on experience with Cisco Firewalls, F5 LTM and/or Palo Alto devices and routers.
- Experience in switching technologies like STP, RSTP, VTP, Ether-Channel and Port-Channel on both Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches
- Design and hands-on experience operating and maintaining WANs, LANs and wireless networks.
- Expertise with network infrastructure management tools including SolarWinds (Orion)
- Expertise with routers, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), VPNs, vLANS, encrypted tunnels, encryption technology and wireless technology.