Experience: 3-15 Years
- The candidate should have experience in Corporate Legal role not in LPO.
Technical Requirements :
To be the right fit, you will need:
- Assist in identifying gaps, draft/negotiate contracts, research and ensure on-going compliance with the company's responsibilities of monitoring, reporting and meeting contractual, statutory and legal obligations.
- Be part of and assist GC office with a variety of dept. matters, including customer agreements, vendor contracts, NDAs, reseller agreements, SOW, MSAs, marketing advertising matters, customer disputes, legislative/regulatory matters, audit responses and litigation management.
- Assist in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Assist in advising HR dept. apropos legal compliance requirements, employment disputes, employment agreements, policies, benefits, and manuals.
- Assist in interpreting laws, regulations to determine their impact on proposed company initiatives and/or transactions
- Transactional and general corporate experience, including negotiating and drafting agreements concerning purchase and sale, marketing, intellectual property and services.
- knowledge of the range of applicable laws and regulations impacting all facets of corporate policies and operations
- Assist in training to regional management, hence the knowledge of law of various other countries is preferable
- knowledge of all spheres of legal such as contracts, compliance, Litigation, M&A, IP etc. is preferable
- Knowledge of GDPR preferable