Experience: 4+ years
The key aspects of this role:
- Extensive involvement in Test Planning, writing Test Cases and preparing Test Summary Reports.
- Executing phases of the STLC – Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management and Sustained Engineering
- Create number of test scripts for application test automation & create test procedures
- Defect Management and Bug Reporting with various Bug Workflows using tools like SVN & Jira
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept using Java OR C#
- Must be aware of effective use of execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit.
- Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and source control management tools & build tools like Maven, Ant.
- Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services) of application using different automation approach.
- Ability to lead & mentor team members.