In a rapidly changing world of digital technology, there is an ever-growing need for creating quality documentation for all the phases of software development. Documentation is about presenting technical information in a language that is easy to understand for a wider range of audience without leaving any room for ambiguity, bias, and uncertainty.
The Technical Content team has been providing high-precision product documentation services for more than 20 years.
The team has the skill set and experience to document complex IT solutions and software functions in a simple language to users with varying levels of understanding.
To ensure high quality of deliverables, we follow a four-phase robust methodology for our technical content services:
1. Requirements Gathering
- Interacting with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and attending product walkthroughs
- Understanding requirements by studying the existing documents and by exploring the functions of the product
2. Analysis and Design
- Performing audience analysis
- Performing gap analysis, if applicable
- Identifying suitable deliverables
- Defining structure, layout, and style sheet for the overall look-and-feel of the deliverable
- Choosing style guides and compiling
- Preparing Table of Content (TOC) or work outlines
- Preparing effort estimates and timelines
3. Content Creation and Review
- Creating content
- Performing peer, technical, and language review, and incorporating feedback
- Sharing the deliverable for client review and incorporating feedback
4. Delivery and Deployment
- Obtaining sign-off from the client for the final deliverable
- Deploying the deliverable
Technical Content Deliverables
We create both technical and functional documentation deliverables. We also help our clients migrate legacy documentation to XML-based modular documentation.
The following table highlights some of the deliverables that we create for our clients.
Technical Content Tools
Our strength lies in our ability to use the latest industry standard documentation tools. In addition to the following authoring tools, we use various tools and mechanisms for project management, conversion, image editing, and version control to complete a deliverable and guarantee quality documentation services.