Software testing is getting more complicated by the day. User interfaces are getting richer and complex, development cycles are shrinking, and architecture complexity is increasing. Amid all these constraints, the timeline needed to assure the quality of the system is shrinking. All these factors necessitate the employment of a test strategy that can satisfy these constraints and fulfill the required quality objectives.
Cybage has been at the forefront when it comes to utilizing test automation for its discerning clientele who have varied automation requirements. By virtue of its experience and expertise, Cybage employs optimum processes across the entire automation life cycle. Cybage has also developed its own state-of-the-art test automation accelerator that is reusable across projects with features such as scheduling, monitoring, codeless scripting, grid-based parallel execution, recovery scenarios, and comprehensive reporting.
Salient features of Cybage's Test Automation Practice:
- Experience of designing and implementing test automation frameworks (modular, data-driven, keyword-driven, hybrid, and descriptive)
- Technology expertise in implementing custom automation harness and utilities in various languages such as C#, Java, Perl, Ruby, and Python
- Proven expertise in industry’s leading testing tools such as HP QuickTest Pro, IBM Rational Robot, MS Visual Studio, TestComplete, SilkTest, and eggPlant
- Strong capabilities in emerging open-source testing tools such as Selenium, Watir, Sahi
- Extensive skills in mobile test automation using both licensed and open-source solutions such as Robotium, Appium, Calabash, and MonkeyTalk
- Expertise in integration of test automation with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, TFS, and TeamCity)
- Strong technology leadership and consultancy by QA industry veterans
Connect with us if you need:
To evaluate the health of your automation
- We review automation frameworks in all phases and recommend best-fit solutions based on our proven expertise.
Test automation consultancy
- We provide tool identification and recommendation based on your requirements and the technology to be used.
Proof of concept (POC) for automation tool
- We provide a technical POC to ensure that the recommended tool is the best solution, saving time spent on inappropriate tools.
To design a test automation framework
- We assist in designing an optimized framework by considering the aspects of extensibility, reusability, and maintainability.
Automation implementation and test scripting
- We help identify and implement various framework components, libraries, and utilities. We provide assistance in creating coding standards, script review processes, and deployment strategies.
Ready-to-use test automation accelerator
- We provide a web-based test automation framework that is reusable across projects with key features such as scheduling, monitoring, codeless scripting, grid-based parallel execution, recovery scenarios, and comprehensive reporting.