Globalization testing is the process of ensuring a particular software performs well in the required locales and culture, taking into consideration all types of international inputs to effectively make the product globally usable. Globalization testing comprises localization and internationalization.
Localization and internationalization go hand in hand wherein the product’s localization is done while taking into consideration its internationalization standards and design. Internationalization makes the product virtually usable for any region.
In Cybage, Globalization testing is performed through the following phases:
- More than 30 projects in various technologies where internationalization is executed
- More than 200 developers with hands-on experience of internationalization
- More than 100 QAs involved in Localization testing
- Extensive involvement in Design, Development, and Testing phases
- Exposure to the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese-Traditional, Chinese-Taiwan, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, and Turkish