Business websites and applications are major interface points for most businesses in the online world. Their role in the entire business workflow has become increasingly critical. However, the increase in hacking incidents has become one of the major concerns of business stakeholders. To safeguard the applications and increase the users' confidence, an ‘in-depth’ Security testing of business applications is a must.
Cybage offers highly reliable Security testing services to clients, identifying potential vulnerabilities in their applications or products and safeguarding critical data and business logic in these applications. Cybage helps clients understand, analyze, and act on security vulnerabilities in the right context before an attacker exploits them.
The Cybage Security Testing Services follow Application Security testing standards and guidelines as suggested by ‘The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)’. OWASP Security testing guidelines make software security visible, enabling business stakeholders to make informed decisions about true software security risks.
Overall, Cybage provides a range of testing services under the Security testing portfolio that includes the following:
- Standards-based Security testing, OWASP Top 10, and SANS Top 25
- Compliance-based Security testing, PCI, and HIPAA
- Infrastructure Security testing
- CMS Security testing
- Threat modeling
Some of the key benefits of working with Cybage for Security testing are:
- Dedicated team of Security testing experts comprising architects and analysts
- More than 5,000 person months of experience in building and testing business-aligned, scalable, and cutting-edge solutions in the Security space
- Extensive experience in vulnerability assessment and Penetration testing of applications
- Expertise across all key technology stacks, including .NET, J2EE, VC++, and LAMP
- Specialized expertise in complementing segments including E-commerce, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, and BFSI
- Availability of experts to suggest security scope and coverage
- Extensive security test coverage with excellent tracking facilities
- Unique methodology driven by a QA-oriented thought process
- Derivation of business logic misuse cases from functional cases
- Elaborate report with comprehensive false positive filtering
- Expertise in using both commercial and open-source Security testing tools
- Availability of professionals armed with CEH, CISSP, and PCI DSS certifications