User experience (UX) is all about giving more than what your clients want beyond the checklists of features, considering the way users prefer to interact, and ensuring that they enjoy spending time with the system.
With the concept of design moving from ‘easy to use’ to ‘joy to use’, the Cybage User Experience group provides a seamless experience through a full-fledged design methodology.
Our constant endeavor is to create user-centric designs, primarily by working on user research, usability reviews, personae, scenarios, task analysis, and prototypes. To get close to the users’ mental model, we use data gathering methods such as Usability testing, card sorting, contextual inquiry, user interviews, field research, focus groups, and surveys. A complete branding exercise is carried out to create and maintain brand personality. Visual concepts supporting the usability principles and branding guidelines help in adding the ‘fun to use’ aspect to the design solutions.
- Visual design
Areas of work:
- Website design
- Web applications
- Mobile and handheld device applications
- Software products
- Corporate branding for Print and Web domains
- Promotional brand channels and videos
- The Cybage UX team has successfully catered to more than 70 clients and is providing sustained support to many of them.
- The team possesses more than 500 man years of experience in the field of Usability, Design, and Corporate Communication.
- The team comprises certified usability analysts, HCI experts, masters in design, and commercial artists from reputed institutes.
- Combinations of the onsite-offshore model helps in meeting the customers’ requirements and getting the solution tested with the end users.
- Use of all the latest trends and tools helps in giving the best solution.
- Imparting internal training to build technical competency and design sensitivity.
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
- Education and eLearning
- Government and NGOs