Is your software architecture meeting the key business requirements of your stakeholders? Inability to evaluate fitness of the chosen architectural strategies and standards can result in disaster.
Disaster that entails security goals falling, performance problems, customer dissatisfaction, barriers to scalability and availability, and systems that are too difficult to change or maintain.
Instead of assuming that the system architecture will work as expected for the anticipated business goals, why not prove it methodically?
Cybage can help boost the confidence in your chosen architecture by executing robust methods for evaluating software architecture. Cybage is proficient in appraising the architecture, assessing its ability to meet non-functional requirements, detecting design errors, and identifying potential architecture risks to the project early on in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Our methodology comprises of the following:
Scenario-based, standardized, architecture-centric evaluation process
- We focus on revealing architectural risks that potentially hinder attainment of business goals.
The architecture evaluation execution upshot
- Improve communication and architectural understanding among stakeholders of the system and enable them to make informed decisions about architectural design or upgrade in the light of:
- Clarified quality attribute requirements
- Recorded data using qualitative questioning technique
- Improved architecture documentation
- Documented basis for making architectural decisions
- Prioritization of conflicting quality goals
- Identification of risks early on in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
The other terms in use for evaluation of architectures are assessment, analysis, validation, and review.