The industry has moved from the traditional on-premises CRM to cloud-based CRM to address the scalability, change management, and time-to-market needs of businesses. Salesforce is the industry leader in adopting quick-to-implement, easily customizable, semantically integrated, and user-friendly applications that can be rolled out quickly. For companies looking for SaaS offerings on cloud, Salesforce is an undisputed leader. Also, companies seeking to build customized business applications can capitalize on Force.com as platform as a service (PaaS).
Cybage’s expertise in Salesforce is bolstered by its CRM experts who possess good knowledge of proven tools, methodologies, templates, and solution accelerators. We can provide your company an end-to-end CRM solution, ensuring that you get a strategic package evaluation and roadmap, robust implementation, rollouts, production support, and best quality development.
Cybage Salesforce service offerings
- Business process reengineering
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Tool evaluation (on-premises vs. on-cloud)
- Proof of Concept development
- Salesforce.com CRM extension and enhancement
- Building custom visual pages or apex classes
- Building batch jobs or triggers for automated processes
- Building managed package (full life cycle development)
- Building custom reports, dashboards, charts, KPIs
- Building Salesforce sites (content management system)
Standard Salesforce CRM initiative
- Standard CRM implementation (Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, and Service cloud)
- Functionality mapping and gap analysis
- Data migration
- Configuration, customization, and profile setup
- Building of standard reports and charts
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Portal development
- Enabling client or partner to interact with the system
- Applying sharing rules
- Workflows and approvals development
- Setup, configuration, and customization
- Users, roles, profiles, and security settings
- Workflows and approval process
- Metadata management
- UI configuration and localization
- Dashboards and reports
- Cloud-to-cloud integration
- Cloud-to-in-premises integration
- Functional system integration (ERP, accounting, and other financial management software)
- Data integration
- Application integration
- Social tools integration (Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer)
- Data load or ETL
Cybage Salesforce development methodology
- Cybage prefers the use of standard tools such as Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, MavensMate, and Workbench for development and deployment.
- We adopt Agile development methodology, driving shorter development cycles with emphasis on testing.
- Cybage adheres to Salesforce best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), improving overall coverage.
- We enforce automated suite of regression test to ensure that applications are developed rapidly and with high quality.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Regulatory compliance
- Business-aligned automation
- API testing
- Cybage capitalizes on ALM tools (CruiseControl, TFS, Jenkins, Ant) for continuous integration.
- We adhere to a standard deployment process: Dev org > Sandbox org > Production org.