The growing adoption of ad tech is revolutionizing the way media is bought and sold. With the rapid growth of programmatic buying, the online advertising industry is constantly evolving—there is always new technology being designed; newer means of identifying and addressing audiences and deriving better measurement of media and ad spend.
Today, the online advertising marketplace is more crowded than ever with ad networks, ad exchanges, demand-side platforms (DSPs), selling-side platforms (SSPs), analytics providers, data aggregators, mobile ad networks, and social media companies, among others. The value additions provided by such entities in the context of advertising operations has reached unprecedented levels.
- Development of platforms for real-time bidding: DSP and SSP implementations and integrations
- Programmatic buying and agency trading desk implementations
- Integration and implementation of data management platforms (DMP) for effective targeting
- Implementation and integration for real-time bidding (RTB) and OpenRTB standards for online advertising and mobile advertising industry
- Development and integration of ad network mediation platform
- Development of self-serve advertising systems for publishers, agencies, and advertisers
- Products for sales management, contracts, and proposal management
- Inventory forecasting tools for publishers
For more information about how we help ad tech businesses, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org