The growing adoption of ad tech is revolutionizing the way media is bought and sold. With the rapid growth of programmatic buying, the online advertising industry is constantly evolving—there is always new technology being designed; newer means of identifying and addressing audiences and deriving better measurement of media and ad spend.
Today, the online advertising marketplace is more crowded than ever with ad networks, ad exchanges, demand-side platforms (DSPs), supply-side platforms (SSPs), analytics providers, data aggregators, mobile ad networks, and social media companies, among others. The value additions provided by such entities in the context of advertising operations has reached unprecedented levels.
- Engineering of and Integration with DSPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges and Ad Platforms
- Programmatic buying and agency trading desk implementations
- Development, Integration and implementations of data management platforms (DMPs) for effective targeting
- Implementation and integration for real-time bidding (RTB) with OpenRTB standards for online advertising and mobile advertising industry
- IAB compliant mobile Ad SDK and in-app ad format development and integrations
- Game Engine Ad SDK Integration for apps (Eg. Unity, Marmalade, Corona etc.)
- Development and integration of ad network mediation platforms
- Development of self-serve advertising systems for publishers, agencies, and advertisers
- Products for sales management, contracts, and proposal management
- Inventory forecasting tools for publishers
For more information about how we help ad tech businesses, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org