Welcome to the Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. web site (the "Site"). The information available on this site are subject to the following terms. Please read the terms carefully before browsing the Site.
Cybage Software Private Limited (herein referred to as "Cybage" or "we" or "us") and the individuals or entities that access this site (herein referred to as "you" or "your") agree to accept the terms of this site.
Use of information posted on this site
You may download, view, copy and print documents (such as white papers, presentations, and FAQs) ("Documents") from the Site subject to the following:
- The Documents may be used solely for educative and non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents shall not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Cybage.
Cybage Logo and associated graphics are registered trademarks of Cybage Software Private Limited. No logo or graphic from the Cybage website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Cybage.
- This site may contain links to and information from third party sites also. Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for the validity and authenticity of any such content of a third party listed on this site.
- Cybage has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. However, Cybage does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. Cybage will not, under any circumstances, accept any liability for any damage occurred as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
- Cybage does not undertake the responsibility of regularly updating the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action/ inaction which places dependence upon the information and/or statements made available on this website.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cybage, its officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site.
Cybage shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use) incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of, to the use, inability to use, or the termination of the use of this site, regardless of the form of action or claim even if Cybage has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Cybage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate without notice, the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
Any and all content contained within this website is the property of Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Cybage for any purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved by Cybage.
Cybage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time. No notice is required to effect any such restriction or termination.
Any and all content contained within this website is the property of Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Cybage for any purpose whatsoever.