The testing processes followed at Cybage are mature, industry-standard, and proven to work. Right from the inception of a project to requirements gathering to Functional testing to deployment, every phase of your product QA lifecycle is defined, along with the relevant informational artifacts (test plans, test cases, test results, and product quality metrics, among others) that are produced.
For every project that Cybage undertakes, a Quality Assurance Plan and a Quality Test Plan are prepared at the launch of the project. These plans outline all the activities to be performed to meet the quality objectives from the client’s perspective. Following are a few of the metrics:
- Review efficiency
- Defect density
- Defect detection efficiency
- Schedule or effort variance
- Percentage defect distribution (as per module, priority, or resource)
SQA audits are carried out to evaluate the progress of the project and ensure that every project meets the limits defined at the organizational level.
- World-class QA process model based on CMMI Level 5
- Mature and proven processes customized for project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, XP, TDD), Iterative, and Spiral
- In-house QA training team to train and ramp-up QA engineers
- Informative and concise artifacts for every phase of the test cycle
- Detailed reporting: status, defect trends, and quality of code
- Tight coupling between defect metrics and testing to continuously improve team productivity and product quality