Welcome to the Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. website (the "Site"). The information available on this site is subject to the following terms. Please read the terms carefully before browsing the Site.
Cybage Software Private Limited (herein referred to as "Cybage" or "we" or "us") and the individuals or entities that access this site (herein referred to as "you" or "your") agree to accept the terms of this site.
Use of information posted on this site
You may download, view, copy and print documents (such as white papers, presentations, and FAQs) ("Documents") from the Site subject to the following:
- The Documents may be used solely for educative and non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents shall not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Cybage.
Cybage Logo and associated graphics are registered trademarks of Cybage Software Private Limited. No logo or graphic from the Cybage website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Cybage.
- This site may contain links to and information from third party sites also. Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for the validity and authenticity of any such content of a third party listed on this site.
- Cybage has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. However, Cybage does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses or destructive software. Cybage will not, under any circumstances, accept any liability for any damage occurred as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
- Cybage does not undertake the responsibility of regularly updating the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action/ inaction which places dependence upon the information and/or statements made available on this website.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cybage, its officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this site.
Cybage shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use) incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of, to the use, inability to use, or the termination of the use of this site, regardless of the form of action or claim even if Cybage has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Cybage reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate without notice, the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
Any and all content contained within this website is the property of Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Cybage for any purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved by Cybage.
Cybage’s GDPR Outlook
As a technology solutions provider to customers the world over, Cybage Software and its associates are committed to protecting the privacy of customer data and ensuring that such information is not misused in any way. Cybage Software is in full compliance of the laws defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR), a set of rules defined by the European Union for organizations storing or processing the personal data of EU residents.
Click here to read more
Cybage Software’s GDPR declaration
Cybage Software Private Limited and its affiliates, (Collectively ‘Cybage Software’) headquartered at Survey No: 13A/1+2+3/1, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune – 411014, Maharashtra India, are committed to compliance with all relevant EU and Member State laws in respect of personal data, and the protection of the “rights and freedoms” of individuals whose information Cybage Software collects and processes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal data we collect from you is any information which can get you identified, directly or indirectly with reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to your physical or social identity.
Use of Personal Data
All personal data shall be accessible only to those who need to use it, and access will only be granted in line with appropriate security measures.
Cybage Software will process the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s GDPR. We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Transfer of Personal Information
Cybage Software does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We may pass your personal data on to a third-party service provider contracted to Cybage Software during dealing with you. Any third party that we may share your data with is obliged to keep your details securely and use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Cybage Software’s procedures.
Cybage Software reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal processes (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) as well as to protect its rights or property.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
• Learn whether your personal information is processed by us and request a copy of your personal information and information relating to the processing of your personal information.
• Request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
• Request the erasure of your personal information or the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
• Withdraw consent, for use of your personal information.
• Lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Cybage Software may retain your personally identifiable information for business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes.
All personal data shall be treated with the highest security and is not under any conditions disclosed to any third-party unless the third-party has been specifically authorized by Cybage Software to receive that information and has entered into a Confidentiality / Data Protection agreement.
Cybage Software utilizes appropriate procedures to safeguard the information we collect and takes reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in personally identifiable information is processed in a disciplined manner and in compliance with the law.
For further information on data security or GDPR in general, please contact the DPO at DPO@cybage.com
Scheme of Demerger