Cybage is proficient in appraising the architecture, assessing its ability to meet non-functional requirements, detecting design errors, and identifying potential architecture risks to the project early in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Our methodology comprises of the following:
Scenario-based, standardized, architecture-centric evaluation
We focus on revealing architectural risks that potentially hinder the attainment of business goals.
The architecture evaluation execution upshot
Improve communication and architectural understanding among stakeholders of the system and enable them to make informed decisions about architectural design or upgrade in the light of:
- Clarified quality attribute requirements
- Data captured using a qualitative questioning technique
- Improved architecture documentation
- Prioritization of conflicting quality goals
- Identification of risks early on in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
The other terms in use for evaluation of architectures are assessment, analysis, validation, and review.