Cybage test automation consultancy and engineering services provide various design, implementation, and advisory solutions across multiple layers of an application like frontend, middleware and backend, both open source and licensed tools.
Assessment, Gap Analysis & Recommendations
We need implementation assessment in terms of technical feasibility, applicability, and ROI. We understand the automation needs, framework requirements, and the existing ecosystem, tools and platforms used. We identify gaps and pain areas in test coverage including for non-functional needs, integrations, and tooling and provide appropriate recommendations.
Technical feasibility and applicability
We perform technical feasibility wherein we understand the development platform tools and integrations, application technology stack, functional flow, non-functional needs, tool capabilities, object identification strategies, and automation limitations and workarounds, if any. Based on the automation needs and requirements, we define the test applicability for functional and non-functional requirements.
Tool evaluation and platform selection
We provide tool and platform evaluation and suggest tools based on AUT Application technology, maintainability, and scalability mapping to your requirements. We review the health of testing frameworks in all phases and recommend best-fit solutions based on our proven expertise.
Proof of concept (POC)
To validate the thought process, we implement a technical POC to ensure that the recommended tool is the best solution thus saving time spent on inappropriate tools. We help in defining standard practices to be followed during implementation.
Design a test automation framework
We assist in designing an optimized test automation framework by considering the best practices and aspects of extensibility, reusability, and maintainability. We are engaged right from understanding your automation and framework requirements to designing and development of the test automation framework and implementing it across various automation layers of frontend, middleware, and backend.
Test implementation and test scripting
We help identify and implement various framework components, libraries, and utilities. We aid in creating coding standards, script review processes, and deployment strategies.
- Understand the business processes, existing system, testing processes & tool ecosystem
- Feasibility – tooling & integrations
- Analyze and map solutions to business needs
- Propose testing activities, skills, metrics and reporting
- Define test strategy and approach
- Visit existing test artifacts
- Work on addition of test coverage
- Identify tools for test management, test automation and NFR executions
- Feasibility – tools and framework
- Prioritize test execution
- Integrate test automation at every phase of SDLC through CI-CD
- Identify and integrate NFR testing as part of build release cycle
- Have automated build and test deployments across multiple test environment
- Test validation – delivery pipeline, infrastructure as code, exposure validation, test monitoring
- Implement automation across test layers covering agile testing pyramid
- Integrate test automation as a part of sprint release
- Automate test feedback and reports to stakeholders
- Test teams’ formation for NFR validations