About the client:
The client is a leading independent cable advertising representation firm, giving video providers dependable, high-quality representation of their advertising inventory.
The client wanted a partner with strong industry and systems expertise to:
- Create an impressions-based Order Entry system.
- Enable account executives and sales managers to create proposals and orders.
- Integrate with Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to push orders for managing ad campaigns on Google Fiber’s Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) network.
- Self-serve a web portal.
- Consulting-led approach
- Requirements elicitation
- Usability and wireframes with low-fidelity prototypes
- Visual designs with responsive design approach
- Application architecture
- Development of a proprietary platform
- Manual QA, Automation QA
- Improved UI aesthetics and developed a device-agnostic, simple, and user-friendly interface with quicker response time
- Centralized the Software as a Service (SaaS) tool to manage the proposal or order creation
- Managed orders for Google Fiber in multiple markets
- Increased operational efficiency by automating the order creation workflow
- Finished real-time integration with DFP's Impression Forecast system
- Provided DFP impressions insights on available inventory