Key aspects of this role:
- Ensure feasibility and clarity of project requirements that are taken up for design
- Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects along with UX Manager. Travel is required for the same.
- Work closely with UX Manager in terms of scheduling, task allocation etc.
- Task allocation
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to UX Manager
- Handle the usability aspects of projects from User Research, Usability Reviews, and Data Gathering methods etc. along with wireframing and prototyping
- Gain expertise in latest devices/UX trends
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client
- Communication by means of Chat/emails etc. with the Client (If required)
- Status reporting to the client on a daily/weekly basis
- Get involved in the trainings and interview process
- Work on UX Process and reviews
- Communication by means of chat/emails/calls etc. with the client (If required)
- Work on RFP and Presentations
- Get involved in appraisals for reportees
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- 6+ years of Usability hand-on work experience with skills as requirement understanding, usability review, wireframing etc.
Its good to have:
- Strong Communication & interpersonal Skills.
- CUA Certification