Experience – 6+ years
Roles & responsibilities: -
- Customize the build process inside and out using MSBUILD (targets, transforms, parameters)
- Configuring & customizing the CI/CD process, developing branch policies, build & release pipelines, advanced automation, fully automated cloud deployment solutions for (database projects, terraform projects, Kubernetes/containers, Azure Functions, etc.
- Integrate static code analysis tools, and developing automated solutions that take DEVOPS to the take level
- Manage build labs, optimize build performance, setup gated builds, develop branch policies, author build & release definitions in YAML, and develop intuitive packaging solutions
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- 6+ Years. Azure DEVOPS Administration Experience
- Experience in Advanced GIT Command line Syntax (merge, rebase, reset, etc.)
- Ability to create fully automated solutions using MSBUILD Scripts, YAML, PowerShell, and C#
- Strong debugging and investigative skills with the capability to investigate and resolve difficult build breaks and code merge issues in .NET code.
- Wide knowledge of how to build various types of projects (C# Console Apps, .NET Core Apps, Node JS Projects, Java Code, Database Projects, SSIS ETL Projects, Docker Composure Project Builds, etc.)
- Build Server management and Release Pipeline management at an enterprise scale.
- Expertise managing complex multi-language repositories and branch structures.
- Expert in the MS-Build Scripting Language and command line builds
- Build & Release Configuration experience with Azure / Visual Studio Online
- Development experience within the Visual Studio IDE and Eclipse
- Ability to develop custom automation and packaging solutions for applications (database projects, Docker images, etc.)
- Expertise developing automated CI/CD solutions in an enterprise environment.
Good to have:
- Terra Form, Packer, Microsoft Infrastructure (Active Directory, Power Shell, SCOM, DNS), Kubernetes, Angular, Node JS