Developing software products and platforms has never been more interesting than it is today. It’s fascinating to see users applying software products and platforms in ways never anticipated before by the respective designers and developers. Many of these software products and platforms evolve and adapt to yet undiscovered use cases. As a result, software architecture and design needs to be highly configurable, extensible, pluggable, and appropriately granular to allow this to happen. Apart from this, software products and platforms are expected to help businesses in serving billons of users, to collect and process huge amounts of data, and be highly secure. Software products and platforms are expected to be a part of a complex mesh of interconnected software systems. It’s difficult to imagine creating a successful product and platform without a formal architectural activity. Architecture provides a clear technical vision, mitigates risks early in the project life cycle, and helps to meet the requirements of adaptability, scalability, maintainability, reliability and security.
Salient features of the Architectural practice at Cybage:
- Matured and standardized frameworks for process and content
- Re-use of reference architectures and building blocks to accelerate the architectural process
- Comprehensive expertise: Strong, cross-domain, multi-platform, and multi-disciplinary group
- Workload class expertise: Web, cloud, ECM, mobile, database and distributed applications along with data systems and analytics systems
- Certified professionals applying principles of CEH, CISSP, and PCI-DSS standards
- Use of software tools for NFR (Non Functional Requirement) services
- An approach that keeps solutions to business concerns as a primary objective
- An approach that considers developers as primary stakeholders
- Architects are always in the thick of things and in touch with coding aspects
- Appropriate infusion of external talent in addition to homegrown talent, which has resulted in the adoption of newer ideas from the outside world. We are evolving, adapting, and expanding our practice as the technological landscape keeps developing.
How is the Cybage Architectural team unique?
- Consolidated 500+ man years of experience in serving a large base of ISVs
- Architect groups have structured hierarchies where mentoring junior and future architects is the main responsibility
- Forums to discuss and share and hence, accelerate learnings across the board
Cybage has the following offerings under Architectural Services:
- System architecture to create complete architecture for new projects. A criterion-based selection methodology is used to select a plan that fulfills all business needs, satisfies all constraints, and reduces risk factors
- Architecture evaluation to validate existing architecture with respect to intended quality attributes
- Technology roadmap to create a blueprint of technology adaptation as per future business needs
- Non Functional Requirements (NFR) Consulting service offering is focused on following two NFR’s
- Performance Consulting offering to support the performance and scalability needs of a business
- Security Consulting offering to help clients understand, analyze, and act on security vulnerabilities before attackers exploit them