The convergence of the Internet and broadcast TV has changed the way viewers interact with and consume broadcast content. This convergence has enabled viewers to access both broadcast and Internet content on a unified platform—a platform that allows for diversity in content and interactions.
Viewers and businesses can now engage in interactive, two-sided conversations that are increasingly facilitating program engagement, advertising, and content consumption. It has also opened up opportunities for highly innovative and interactive advertising and marketing campaigns.
Through its technology solutions, Cybage has helped businesses address and optimize their offerings for this space. Such solutions include the development, integration, implementation, and enhancement of systems that help manage:
- Integrated programming, ad inventory, and ad sales management systems
- Internet TV & OTT implementations with pluggable modules to pick and parse data and aggregate metadata from varied content providers in order to create and enhance Internet video navigators and players
- TV Everywhere solutions for 4G networks
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions to help organizations manage and distribute live and on-demand content
- IPTV implementations and streaming apps for mobile and TV platforms to provide true TV solutions in and out of home
- Rating and impact predictive systems for ad campaign forecasting and management
- Cloud-hosted audio, video, and ad management and delivery
- Interactive TV solutions focused on promotions, quizzes, content, deals, advergaming, and offers to drive consumer engagement
- Multichannel distribution (linear and on-demand)—web, social, mobile, consoles, streaming media, and VoD
- Subscription management systems
- Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) implementations
- User engagement, audience segmentation, and ad metrics reporting
Want to know more about our video, interactive TV, and OTT solutions? Write to us at email@example.com